Size & Fit Guide
Measure Current Ring
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Place the ring over the circles on our ring sizing guide, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. This measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Measure Your Finger
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement.
Ring Sizes in the US
Women’s rings typically range from size 3 to 9. The most commonly purchased women’s ring sizes at LIMI range from size 5 to 7. Size 6 is the most popular ring size.
Men’s rings typically range from size 8 to 14. The most commonly purchased men’s ring sizes at LIMI range from size 8 to 10-1/2. Size 9 is the most popular ring size.
International Size Conversion
If ordering from outside of the US or Canada, determine your ring size according to your country’s standard. Then use the International Ring Size Chart to convert to the corresponding US ring size to place your order. Download our printable pdf file to view the chart.